Platform Add-ons/Chart Analysis
Tracks the difference (and momentum) between stocks ticking up (uptrending) and down (downtrending) in the New York Stock Exchange. Divergence between UVOL-DVOL Delta oscillator and price action, especially that of a broad market index like S&P 500 (SPY, ES, etc.), signals a potential reversal. Includes an averaging function for measuring volume trends. Featured markets below include DIA 3-min, SPY 1-min, IWM 1-min.
- Assists in broad market price-volume analysis via 3 operational modes
- Pure Delta gauges divergence between price and oscillator, indicating either soft demand (screenshot #1: DIA 3-min) or over supply
- Delta Momentum calculates UVOL-DVOL rate of change (screenshot #2: SPY 1-min), representative of low-lag volume flow momentum
- Market Sentiment averages volume flow, representing volume trends in relation to price movement (screenshot #3: IWM 1-min), with values above 0 indicating an underlying bullish environment, and below 0 a bearish
- Available now for TradeStation and MultiCharts; NinjaTrader version coming soon
TradeBuilder Community Edition
This comprehensive strategy-building framework lets traders combine elements from up to 5 technical analysis indicators (around 45 input parameters) in order to build composite rules for long and short signals. Capable of building, both, trend-following and scalping strategies. Featured markets below include EUR/USD 15-min x2 and GBP/USD 15-min.
- Build a fully-personalized strategy by combining elements of up to 5 technical analysis indicators, including Double Moving Average Cross, Relative Strength Index, Commodity Channel Index, Stochastic Oscillator, and Force Index
- Follow trend or scalp momentum/volatility via Stochastic Overbought/Oversold Mode
- Real-time long/short signal alerts with multiple delivery options, including visual (on chart), audio, pop-up, or email
- All signals are confirmed and never repaint (they are never re-issued for the same condition) - where you see arrows is exactly the bar where alerts were issued
- Includes preconfigured workspaces for various markets such as EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Developed exclusively for ChartVPS by MNikolic Investment Technologies - an established fintech firm with over a decade of algorithm-building experience
- Available now for Metatrader; TradeStation, MultiCharts, and NinjaTrader versions coming soon